A taste of the ‘gay’ pillow talk in an Obama Administration
By Peter LaBarbera
ST. PAUL, Minn.–Check out James Hartline’s piece on the “other side” of Michelle Obama — you know, the side that pleads with Democratic homosexual activists to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act, signed into law in 1996 by Democrat Bill Clinton.
Her push to repeal both the Defense of Marriage Act and the ban on homosexuality and lesbianism in the military, indicate that Michelle Obama is suffering from some type of political schizophrenia. One night she’s talking about faith and motherhood and basketball. The next day she’s instructing gay extremists to dismantle the institution of marriage. One thing that Michelle Obama is consistently demonstrating by her melodramatic and distasteful flip-flopping on family values is the fact that she will not be settling down to play house anytime soon.
What’s up with the Dems? They’re more committed than ever to promoting the homosexual politicial/cultural agenda, and yet they know they have to hide that from public, especially during propagandistic soirees like the Democratic convention in Denver. Sure, Barack Obama mentioned homosexuals in his nomination acceptance speech, but did he preach it from the mountaintop (or was that the temple portico?) that he wants to REPEAL THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT?
Continue Reading »
Running for president is heady stuff, but does Barack Obama know better than God Himself about the sin of homosexuality?
Republicans For Family Values
September 2, 2008
Contact: Peter LaBarbera: 630-457-0178; firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. PAUL, Minn. — Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama is the most pro-abortion and pro-homosexual candidate ever to receive a major party’s nomination, Republicans For Family Values (www.rffv.org) founder Peter LaBarbera said today.
RFFV will be at the GOP convention to educate Republicans and the media on Obama’s extreme record on the two most important moral crises facing our nation: the killing of millions of innocent, unborn babies; and the campaign to use government to force Americans to support (and subsidize) homosexual behavior against their conscience.
“While pro-life advocates have done an outstanding job alerting the nation to Obama’s radical abortion record — he opposes banning heinous partial-birth abortions and opposed an Illinois bill recognizing human rights for babies “born alive” after botched abortions — Obama’s extreme pro-homosexual record remains largely hidden from the public.
The following are some examples of Obama’s pro-homosexual advocacy:
- Despite repeatedly professing his belief in traditional marriage, Obama’s stated public policies invariably promote the Homosexual Lobby’s “gay marriage” agenda. In other words, he claims to support marriage while simultaneously undermining it;
- For example, Obama promises to completely repeal the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) signed into law by fellow Democrat Bill Clinton. If DOMA were to be repealed, states could be forced to recognize out-of-state “same-sex marriages” against their will. (Hillary Rodham Clinton pledged to repeal only part of DOMA.);
- Obama opposes the California marriage protection amendment (Prop 8), which would simply reinstate marriage as solely between a man and a woman – the very thing that the Illinois Senator SAYS he supports;
- Obama congratulated San Francisco Democratic homosexual activists on “getting married” – again showing his hypocrisy on marriage, and his old-politics habit of trying to appeal to both sides of this and other controversial issues at the same time;
- Obama pledged to homosexual activists to use the White House bully pulpit to advocate for homosexual adoption of children – thus creating the potentially absurd spectacle of a U.S. President using the moral authority, power and prestige of the office to push for placing children in same-sex households that are motherless or fatherless by design;
- Obama distorts the Bible to justify his support of homosexuality and even used Jesus Christ’s Sermon on the Mount to support same-sex unions.